As of 4th July, we will re-open again!
We have the government guidelines in place so you can still enjoy a safe stay, day or evening out, so please read the important information below!
Social Distancing – Please observe and follow the social distancing rules set out by the government. There is a 1m social distance guideline but a 2m distance is preferred where possible
Cleanliness – We have implemented strict cleaning regimes across our complex with signage to remind visitors of the need to socially distance and to follow the hand washing guidelines.
Safeguarding – We have taken additional measures to ensure you are safe during your visit to us. Extra cleaning of high usage areas.
Facemasks may be worn but you may be asked to remove it for ID purposes
- The Hotel can now take bookings for all customers for stays from the 4th July 2020 onwards
- The public bar will be open from 12 noon with social distancing measures in place.
- Food will be available with a reduced menu for the time being this can be ordered on the website, at the bar and via table service
- Toilet facilities will be available – please continue to follow the self-distancing and hand wash rules! There will be a 1 in 1 out rule applied to both ladies and gents, the only exception will be with children under 16, they may be accompanied by an adult.
- You are also welcome to bring your own picnic blanket to use on the grass on sunny days to help with distancing within your bubble. However you will not be able to bring your own food, snacks or drinks
We’re delighted we’re going to be able to re-open our doors soon, all we ask of you is to please follow the guidelines and most importantly – Enjoy your visit!
We thank you for your continued support!
Here’s some frequently asked questions…..
Is it safe to visit?
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is a priority. Please follow guidance
Will we have to queue?
We will be using a one way system to the public bar, you will be required to enter by the main front door, car park entrance (please see signs) and once you have made your purchase you will leave by the pool room exit or patio doors. So please be aware, that you may have to queue for longer than previously. Whilst you wait to be served please follow the 1metre distance guideline and be patient and courteous to our staff
Where can I eat?
We will be opening with a reduced menu for eat in, outside or takeaway, place your order via the website, room service or via the public bar.
Will the toilet facilities be open?
Yes but there will be a 1 in 1 out policy
Should I wear a face mask?
It is not a requirement that you are asked to wear a mask, however, if you feel you would like to as a precautionary measure, then you are more than welcome to do so.
Is safe parking available?
We have a large car park which will be partially closed for outdoor seating but offers some space for you to safely park your vehicle. Please observe social distancing guidance when parking and entering/exiting your vehicle.
Is the leisure club open?
Unfortunately we are unable to open this facility at the moment due to government guidelines but as soon as the restrictions are lifted we will open it at our earliest opportunity.
Or Call 01274 611111
Adjoining our hotel and restaurant we have our atmospheric public house. Here, guests can sit back, relax and unwind while enjoying our range of beers, ales, ciders and spirits. In addition to this selection, we also have a whole host of delicious cocktails and wines on offer.
So whether you are stopping by for a quick drink, or would like to carry on a catch up after a meal in Moo Bar and Grill, our bar staff will be here to welcome you with open arms.
Will you be one of our new locals?